INSPIRE! Has 4 convenient locations serving:
We also have an amazing sister company Crayon Campus in Pittsford NY. Click here to view their website.
Locally owned and operated, Inspire! is trusted and dedicated to the education, development and care of your child throughout the Monroe County and the Rochester NY area for nearly 30 years. INSPIRE! Learning and Childcare provides year-round, Monday through Friday, childcare and learning services for children ages 6 weeks to 12 years. We pride ourselves on going above and beyond what it takes to be a premier New York State Licensed Child Care Center. The clear difference is that INSPIRE! provides the warmth and care you would expect from one on one care, with the world-class curriculum and depth of resources of moderate to large centers.
National Recognized Accreditation
Inspire! has achieved Pathways Accreditation in both our Irondequoit and Greece locations. This level of accreditation has Inspire! in a very exclusive group of childcare facilities that could meet the rigor, standards and quality required by The Children’s Institute. The Accreditation requirements exceed most all industry regulator standards. Please see our Accreditation page for more information about Pathways.
We had come over from another center due to the lack of structure and
teaching. The first thing I noticed when our kids started was that everyone
sat together for meals in a calm fashion (about as calm as you can get with
toddlers!) and played nicely together. This was a big change from the center
we had come from! The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable and the kid's
day is structured with learning and different play activities. Our kids have
thrived and are better behaved since they've been enrolled at Inspire! I would
recommend them to anyone!
Thank you Inspire!
Matt & Shannon S - son & daughter, ages 4 & 7
It was very difficult to put my son in full-time daycare. I'm a single mom
who has to have her son in "school" all day, Monday through Friday. Inspire!
has helped him to adjust to everyday life. They have helped him to deal with
new situations, taught him the days of the week, numbers, letters, shariing,
manners and behavior management. They even taught him responsibility
and pet care.
I could not have chosen a better daycare to both teach and care for my child
in my absence.
Edith K - son, age 4
It has been a pleasure having my children in the care of Inspire!. I am very
heart-hurt that my kids are leaving due to me living in the city and my kids
not having transportation. When I recieved a new position and new work
hours, it allowed me to be home to provide that transportation. Everything
about this daycare has been great. I would highly recommend Inspire! to
anyone looking for a good provider.
Rosalie A - daughters, ages 8 months & 3, son, age 4
My children have attended Inspie! since May 2009 and we are very pleased
with the staff and caretakers. My girls are 8 and 5 and are always excited to
go to summer day camp and engage in the many daily activities.
This summer they have had water fun, gone to free movies and even learned
many things at the Monroe County Fair. Thanks to Inspire!, my children
have met many new friends and receive the TLC they need when mommy is
not there to give it to them. Thanks!
The K Family - daughters, ages 5 & 8
Contact us today to learn how you and your family can become a part of our family.
We believe that learning should be fun and engaging. At Inspire! we conduct a number of field trips for our kids so they have exposure beyond the walls of our center.
To be the leader in early childhood development throughout our region and act as a model of what child learning and care centers should be throughout the country.
Our Core Values
- Family – We are an extension of the families who utilize our services and we are very proud and thankful for that. Furthermore, we are like a family in our centers and in our locations, working closely and always supporting one another to achieve our goals.
- Trust – We are entrusted with the security and safety of our children as well as the teachers and staff who serve them. Confidence in our ability to do what we say we are able to do is very important to our success.
- Authenticity and Integrity – We are genuine and candid, but with diplomacy in the way we work with our families, our regulators and with each other. We are a “stand-up” business in our community and we are leader in our industry for this reason.
- Learning and Creativity – First and foremost, we are Learning Centers that educate and develop the whole child. We expand young minds through cognitive learning, including literacy and common core elements, social/emotional learning, as well as both large and small motor skills. We will always develop our staff and leadership through many modalities that relate to the individual.
- Community – We are part of our local communities, an extension of those communities and constantly work to make them a better place for everyone. We work will local charities and businesses to better our communities and support the people within them.
- Fun – We truly want to have fun in everything we do. Work can be challenging at times, but we all own our own experiences and we should always bring fun and laughter to our centers. Fun translates to our staff, the children, their families and to our leadership.